Q4: Who are pro-bono business experts that can support me now?
Today, CEO’s asked; “Birgit, who are the pro-bono business experts that can help me now that I’m cash-strapped and laid off people ?” Listen to this 4-min episode for 5 pro-bono business partners that can provide various types of business guidance you may want during these challenging times;
1) University of Houston – SBDC (Texas Gulf Coast Small Business Development Center) https://www.sbdc.uh.edu/sbdc/About_Us.asp
2) SCORE Mentors – https://www.score.org/
3) WBEA (Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance) – http://wbea-texas.org/women-s-business-center-faq
4) Workforce Solutions Offices – HR / TWC Work-Share Program – https://www.wrksolutions.com/for-employers
5) SBA re EIDL and PPP related loans info; https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/resource_files/Webinar_schedule_March_30-April_3.pdf
NOTE: The early (qualifying) bird gets the loan, and you may benefit from both EIDL (incl $ 10K grant !) + PPP options at the same time (as long as you don’t double-dip). For DAILY guidance by the SBA, join them on the live zoom webinars they are providing between now and April 3rd at 8:30am, 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 3pm CST; https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/tx/houston