Discover CEOs top 3 leadership priorities for 2022, and the top 3 ways Birgit Kamps is setting leaders up to succeed this year !
The CEO Blindspots Podcast survey results, revealed the following 2022 CEO priorities;
2) Effective People Management
3) Hiring Well
So now how will I support CEOs with their top leadership priorities in 2022?
1) Monthly Document: I will create monthly documents containing tips on one of those 3 leadership priorities, which may be accessed via my ceoblindspots.com website. The first one available by the end of this month, will reveal “The top 3 hiring blind spots and tips for hiring well”
2) Weekly Podcast: I will continue to share weekly leadership tips via my CEO Blindspots Podcast, with a focus on those 3 main topics. You may already benefit from the experience of my 100+ podcast guests who are CEO’s willing to share their leadership blind spots and best practices. And you may also benefit from the podcast tips I’m sharing based on my own experience as the CEO of an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Company, a Best Company to Work for in Texas, and as a current Board Member and advisor to a select number of clients.
Some of the 5-minute podcast episodes I’ve already created for you that share tips regarding effective people management and retention, include;
* Top 3 Performance Review Tips that Actually Work: https://ceoblindspots.com/top-3-performance-review-tips-that-actually-work-birgit-kamps-board-member-advisor-podcast-host-5-min/
* Why 90% of Performance Reviews Destroy Performance: https://ceoblindspots.com/why-90-of-performance-reviews-destroy-performance-birgit-kamps-board-member-advisor-podcast-host-5-min/
* Top 5 Retention Reasons, and why they don’t include money or mission https://ceoblindspots.com/top-5-retention-reasons-why-they-dont-include-money-and-mission-birgit-kamps-board-member-advisor-podcast-host-7-min/
* The Resignation Disruption: https://ceoblindspots.com/the-resignation-disruption-are-you-ready-8-min/
3) Quarterly Live Q&A Zoom Call: Mark your calendar for Tuesday March 1st at 11:30am central standard time, for a live Q&A call with me. I will offer customized guidance to the first 5 leaders who show up via this zoom link to ask their leadership related question; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87521207572?pwd=NHRlWndNd3JjdTVDaVFUU0FFdDhEQT09 (Meeting ID: 875 2120 7572, Passcode: 725683)
And as an alternative option, you can also email me your leadership questions to email@example.com, so I may address them during my next monthly podcast.
I appreciate you for listening to and sharing this CEO Blindspots Podcast, and for continuing to lead during these times of crisis when your leadership is critical!